Monday, February 27, 2012

What a healthy weekend---- yeah right!

My workout this morning should have been balls to the wall, I should have gone for 3 hours to make up for this weekend. It only lasted an hour. I did work the heck out of my legs but cardio... I was dragging ass so bad...I only did 20 min on the elliptical :/

This weekend was NOT good as far as food... lets see, on friday I had a plan to precook this weeks lunch, that didn't happen AND I forgot I had the chicken in the sink to thaw and I left it over night so on top of NOT cooking lunch for the week I also had to throw away $10 worth of chicken breast!! On Sat we had a girl scout function so... we ate lunch out, then we munched all afternoon (girl scout thinking day so we had to taste test foods from all of the countries) that night I did dinner out with girlfriends (pizza) that turned into a girls night so there was a little drinking (I HATE HATE HATE drinking calories!!!) anyway oh and that ended at whataburger 2 A.M. I ate a bacon cheese burger and a few fries. But wait, there is more.. on Sunday we had pizza for dinner and I ate that and 2 bread sticks....

I try to live by a 3 bite rule, I obviously did not this weekend!! So I am going to have to work extra hard this week to not gain. Sucks because I haven't lost anything the last few weeks... this is very frustrating!! But the reality is all I can do now is work to burn off the extra calories that I took in. So that is what I will do!

Sitting in my kitchen sink is more chicken breast, I hope to make my lunches once that thaws out. I have a girl scout meeting to prepare for, cookies to deliver and school to get done so here is hoping that today turns out healthy in spite of the chaos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment