Thursday, June 21, 2012

No matter how hard or long I work out it seems like there are always going to be parts about me that I dislike, parts of me that I am always trying to find new ways to work off... one of them is the three inches of my inner thigh. I use the machines at the gym, over all my legs are very strong, over all I like the way they look but that damn three inches on the inner thigh still drive me nuts. I was complaining to my trainer (as I often do) and he gave me another exercise to work that area....I thought I would pass along to you. It requires only a stability ball and I think pretty much everyone has one of them these days, if not, then just go buy one of the little $3 balls from the toy section, you are not going to put your weight on it so I would think a cheep toy would work for this.

You lay on your back put the ball between your thighs raise your legs so that your feet are straight in front of you and off of the ground by at least 12 inches then squeeze the ball between your thighs and release... now this doesn't sound like much I do 20 squeezes 4-6 times 2 times a week and you can really feel that working... I don't see any difference yet but I also pretty much just started doing it routinely. I know I can't be the only one who hates that part of them so I thought I'd share this ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment